Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't hug each other for goal celebrations, or shake hands, yet you can jostle, and push and shove in the box whenever a corner is taken.

Watched the second half of the Hamburg game (last min goal with the keeper up to draw the game, he didn't score it) which was a decent watch.

Decided to watch Munich but it was an awful game, Sane even in can't be arsed mode will look great there if this game was anything to go by.

I watched the Dortmund game yesterday. Stuck it for about 10 minutes. Lifeless, soulless experience. Not for me.
I watched all of it and it was ok. I did have the sound off, was playing tunes and chatting with the breadknife at the same time though.
I kept putting the sound on for a minute or 2 but it was shit when i actually focused on the play. The game was just a little distraction really.

Havertz looks a good player. - already bagged two goals tonight - both headers. Looks good on ball as well.

Watching Leverkusen & Bremen tonight. As always they have to mention Livarpool. Apparantly one of the subs is an ex dipper. They then went onto say that this player holds the record as the youngest ever player to start for Leverkusen at 16 years 117 days. So how is he classed as ex dipper

Watching Leverkusen & Bremen tonight. As always they have to mention Livarpool. Apparantly one of the subs is an ex dipper. They then went onto say that this player holds the record as the youngest ever player to start for Leverkusen at 16 years 117 days. So how is he classed as ex dipper
Ironic that Liverpool once played in a green away kit and the first floodlit game of the Bundesliga return involves a team in all red and a team in green. Who would’ve known in 2001 how football would go?

Ironic that Liverpool once played in a green away kit and the first floodlit game of the Bundesliga return involves a team in all red and a team in green. Who would’ve known in 2001 how football would go?
A team in red wow. What goes around comes around. Really ironic.

Bremen have lost 21 pts from winning positions this season, did I hear that right? That's a staggering amount of points thrown away. Even if they'd only held on to half those points, they'd be 4 or 5 places further up the table. Proper "shit the bed" merchants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.