City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Just City on the tops, so they can be shared with every old United Group club and other clubs in the world with City in their name.

Just watching this BVB/Shalke derby and their Puma kit is great, the reason: plain and simple!

I think we have to accept that as we are now Puma’s biggest club they are marketing to the kids and will continue with these batshit crazy designs as a result

I got nothin the burgundy. I got it in a medium and i usually wear a medium. It fits fine If anything it’s a bit big.
Strange too because I got the black hoodie that pep wears ( hacienda one ) in a medium and it’s a tad small on me

Hope that helps

I got nothin the burgundy. I got it in a medium and i usually wear a medium. It fits fine If anything it’s a bit big.
Strange too because I got the black hoodie that pep wears ( hacienda one ) in a medium and it’s a tad small on me

I got it in the burgundy that should say

Hope that helps

Capture66.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.