What’s the best we’ve ever played?

Ballet on ice , we played football beyond belief in the worst conditions i have ever witnessed , our team was poetry in motion and the half time Bovril was much appreciated.
The ballet is my first choice too. A different style but, at times, that team was sheer perfection.

Away to spurs in 2011/2012
Red and black striped kit
Nasri debut I think ???
Dzeko scoring for fun, including that bullet from 25 yards in closing stages

That was a brilliant performance. I remember even Barry having a great influence on that game. Also like BM mentioned, the 1-0 away win at Chelsea where we were so majestic,will live long in the memory. King Kev walking towards the City fans, arms spread, was a special moment for all of us.

I've always loved a good away win.

Last edited:
One of my favourites was the 4-0 vs Villa in 2014. For the last few games of that season I'd loved watching the movement and passing of Silva, Nasri and Toure, seeing them slowly but surely draw the energy and belief from the opposition and I think its crescendo came in that game.

Despite the nerves from my mate and the others around me, I was totally calm throughout, as there was a total inevitability about the result in my mind and once the first went in, it was like we were playing downhill against a Sunday league team. Not to mention that final goal from Yaya.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.