Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name your price and/or charity.

Happy to go by general consensus rather than Balon d'Ors if necessary.

i think you will win on both accounts unless he leaves for one of the usual suspects.

He does have what it takes to be amongst the best.
I just hope we get one more season to enjoy watching him.
There will be another waiting to be discovered somewhere.

When players are lauded by almost everyone in the world, but can’t get a regular game on the weekend, they get unhappy in a hurry. Throw in the fact that he is living away from his family, who have been instrumental in his life and career, and you have two easy answers to why he wants to go “home.”

Adding fuel to that fire, he seems like somewhat of a fragile person who has not been coddled by Pep, but rather chastised. He is a German National Team player, of German parents (one of whom is his agent) and he just had a child. His worth is extreme, matched by his potential.

I don’t like the way IT LOOKS like this has all happened, and City would be crazy to try to force him to stay, knowing he is simply hiding his time, with the only carrot for next season being the delayed Euros.

It all seems to have an inevitability to it...he leaves, City lose a top, top player, and he goes for pennies on the dollar. Fucking Typical City! But, I’m not sure there’s anything they can do about it.
Good summation (though his father is Senegalese). We're getting all wrapped around the axle here because we haven't really lost anyone we wanted to keep since the takeover, but sometimes players just want to move, it happens. It really isn't that big of a deal. We'll sell him and sign someone else.

Well it's not like the Red Dippers haven't got form for this, they did the same with Milner.

To be fair Liverpool would be stupid not to attempt sign him. As City would be if Mane was in Sane’s situation.

don’t see the logic in the move for him anyways, he’ll have the same fight there to get into the team as here and both clubs will be sharing domestic titles for the next short to medium term and it certainly can’t benefit him financially moving to dipperland.

I’d imagine it’s Munich leaking rubbish so as to put pressure on City to sell him this summer as as-posed to making him run down his final year with the potential of signing for a title rival for free.

The way these Germans do their business is horrible really. It’s leaving a bad taste all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.