Thiago Almada

simon23

Team supported
ManCity
Cant see a thread on him - sorry if there is

Being linked to us (sure he was linked previously)

We are constantly linked with midfielders (I know Pep loves them!) - this lad does look the business ubt again do we need to focus on the defence?

Obligatory youtube video provided!!

We are constantly linked with midfielders (I know Pep loves them!) - this lad does look the business ubt again do we need to focus on the defence?

done deal thank tevez

Speaking of Tevez, he is much more reminiscent of him than Messi. He looks a good player, he has potential but still doesn't see anything super special, especially not the next Messi. Come on

Very explosive player, the pitbull type of player, not like Messi but more like Ribery/Tevez! Hope we can get him in as we really need some fighters in the team.

Very explosive player, the pitbull type of player, not like Messi but more like Ribery/Tevez! Hope we can get him in as we really need some fighters in the team.

I'd imagine if we sign him he would be loaned out.

There's talk of him being the new silva, I think Almada and Foden would have to fight for that role, although Almada could also be used wide.

He isn't remotely like Silva at all, more like Kev if anything and he has only just turned 19. I do think he could be a great signing and would love him to be in the squad next season, I can't see him in the first team straight away though(hope I'm wrong).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.