Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly
I don’t believe any team has won the PL three years in succession. By now most seasons the title would have been decided so the question is are we the longest reigning champions in Premier League history....yet?
You said 3 FULL seasons, unfortunately it can't be because on April 14th 2018 chelsea were still "champions" (though in reality its slightly longer because they couldn't catch us before that date, only united could), so just as we are still champions today, it can't be 3 full seasons, but it'll always be 2 full seasons, because for most of the 2018 season when we won it, chelsea were the champions, we might be the longest yet, but its not 3 full seasons (hopefully we'll stretch that a good bit longer yet, but ultimately they'll be given it barring some miracle).

Exactly
I don’t believe any team has won the PL three years in succession. By now most seasons the title would have been decided so the question is are we the longest reigning champions in Premier League history....yet?
The rags have done it twice.

Additionally, Huddersfield, Arsenal and Littlewoods all did it once each during the pre-PL era.

Not exactly a regular occurrence.

You said 3 FULL seasons, unfortunately it can't be because on April 14th 2018 chelsea were still "champions" (though in reality its slightly longer because they couldn't catch us before that date, only united could), so just as we are still champions today, it can't be 3 full seasons, but it'll always be 2 full seasons, because for most of the 2018 season when we won it, chelsea were the champions, we might be the longest yet, but its not 3 full seasons (hopefully we'll stretch that a good bit longer yet, but ultimately they'll be given it barring some miracle).
You are Buzz Killington and I claim my £5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.