"Stupendous!"

The_Dress_%28viral_phenomenon%29.png
White n gold

When it first happened I thought Quinn. Then I went back and thought what was I thinking that is clearly Tyler.

But if people have asked them and they say Quinn then that would appear to be the end of the debate?

When it first happened I thought Quinn. Then I went back and thought what was I thinking that is clearly Tyler.

But if people have asked them and they say Quinn then that would appear to be the end of the debate?

Actually, I've been thinking about that. People misremember things about what they themselves did. Especially in uniquely emotional moments. I do myself. Earlier on (many pages back) a poster said that he had asked them — or rather, that he had had a piece of paper handed on to them (that could have been tampered with right there, and there's no guarantee that Quinn deciphered said poster's handwriting correctly) and that Quinn had pointed at Tyler. But that doesn't seem to me to be proof positive, and I doubt that a mute reaction like that would stand up in a court of law.
Sorry, @jimharri, and all the Tyler camp in general, but the Quinn flag must be kept flying.

I will stop posting on this thread when we win at Anfield. That's a promise.

Last edited:
Actually, I've been thinking about that. People misremember things about what they themselves did. Especially in uniquely emotional moments. I do myself. Earlier on (many pages back) a poster said that he had asked them — or rather, that he had had a piece of paper handed on to them (that could have been tampered with right there, and there's no guarantee that Quinn deciphered said poster's handwriting correctly) and that Quinn had pointed at Tyler. But that doesn't seem to me to be proof positive, and I doubt that a mute reaction like that would stand up in a court of law.
Sorry, @jimharri, and all the Tyler camp in general, but the Quinn flag must be kept flying.

I will stop posting on this thread when we win at Anfield. That's a promise.
I asked Quinn face to face with no scrap of paper and he confirmed it was him. Newcastle at home in the 2014 League Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.