Harry's Heroes: Euro Having A Laugh

I remember that show. I think Ruddock was refusing to pay kennel fees. He was thicker and even more obnoxious than when he was playing. A real bully boy.

Ruddock's missus was worse than him, proper nasty, mouthy mare. Ruddock was taking the piss, enjoying more free publicity and made an arrangement to pay them the money at the end of the week. A footnote to the show at the end said the payment was never forthcoming.

This show portrays him as the loveable rogue but he just comes across as an ignorant, loud mouthed slob!

The Redknapp's were dead in my eyes after the home match against Spurs in January 2012.

The little weasel of a son tipped his dad off that Balotteli had caught Scott Parker after a tackle and Harry spent the after match interview banging on about it instead of discussing the match which his team had lost.

Then Sky took over the baton and did a wall to wall coverage of the incident that eventually led to a ban for Mario.

There was no conclusive evidence that Balotteli had deliberately caught "Little Scotty" but that did not bother Sky or the FA/PL one jot.

The Ginger Pig at the Swamp used to get away with far worse and the commentators just laughed it off.

Will never watch any programme that has that pair in.

The Redknapp's were dead in my eyes after the home match against Spurs in January 2012.

The little weasel of a son tipped his dad off that Balotteli had caught Scott Parker after a tackle and Harry spent the after match interview banging on about it instead of discussing the match which his team had lost.

Then Sky took over the baton and did a wall to wall coverage of the incident that eventually led to a ban for Mario.

There was no conclusive evidence that Balotteli had deliberately caught "Little Scotty" but that did not bother Sky or the FA/PL one jot.

The Ginger Pig at the Swamp used to get away with far worse and the commentators just laughed it off.

Will never watch any programme that has that pair in.

Me neither. Absolutely detest the pair of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.