Holiday advice

Further Update with TUI.....

I got my credit note voucher Saturday AM.
Called them yesterday and yes i was on the phone on hold for over 2 hours.
They confirmed all OK to reimburse by cash refund.
At 11.00 hours today money refunded and in my account.

Any chance of a £10 till my universal credit comes through :)

The fear that this virus could come back at anytime and in any place makes me think that I will only be booking last minute for the foreseeable future.
got to be this ^ keep your cash in the bank 'no risk' book online and go a week later, maybe if your feeling good and there are some real cheap bargains on Ryanair 7-8 months away then book flight only then book the hotel a week before you go

Anyone had any luck with virgin? I’ve sent our cancellation email last night (Impossible to find an email for them that works, found one off someone on a Facebook group discussing refunds)

Seems they are an absolute shambles to deal with and get a response. Ive not had a reply yet, but others have said it’s 90 days from a refund. I Just want a reply off them confirming I will get the money back minus the deposit.

My mam cancelled one with jet 2 at weekend. All sorted in 10 minutes

I seem to be the opposite of 99% of people - I've booked four holidays since lockdown (Oct, Dec 20 and Feb, Apr 21) looking at adding a fifth in August all with easyjet so if any dont happen i'll move them on to next year as and when they are cancelled. The flights for the 4 i've booked have cost less than £800 total for 4 of us including bags. Hotel are all free cancellation.

I seem to be the opposite of 99% of people - I've booked four holidays since lockdown (Oct, Dec 20 and Feb, Apr 21) looking at adding a fifth in August all with easyjet so if any dont happen i'll move them on to next year as and when they are cancelled. The flights for the 4 i've booked have cost less than £800 total for 4 of us including bags. Hotel are all free cancellation.

Just make sure your personal details haven’t been hacked after the announcement by EasyJet today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.