Piers Morgan

I wasn't calling Morgan a hypocrite. I was calling people who applauded his behaviour when it suited them but are now offended by the same behaviour hypocrites. You either accept the way he operates or you don't. I don't like the way he operates so even though currently I am "on his side", I still loathe him because I'm not a hypocrite like those leavers who loved him being a **** 6 months ago but are now crying because he's being a **** about something they don't agree with.

fair enough, I don’t want to defend piers Morgan believe me !

He's a bully and his MO is to piss off as many people as possible on which ever side he is currently disagreeing with. He's the embodiment of everything that is wrong with discourse in this country and the divisions that have come with that.

what gets me is we have all seen cunts like that in work . 20 years ago a lot of firms had cunts like that shouting bullying and belittling people.,

nowadays thankfully his behaviour simply would not be tolerated . He would not last 2 minutes. There would be employment claim after claim.

So what? He spent the last few years being incredibly obnoxious to and about people who wanted to remain.
Not to remainers generally but to those who refused to accept the democratic result of the referendum and who either implied or just straight out said that leavers were too thick to understand what they’d voted for

Not to remainers generally but to those who refused to accept the democratic result of the referendum and who either implied or just straight out said that leavers were too thick to understand what they’d voted for
Nah, he behaved how he always behaves and at that point it was people who actively wanted to remain in the EU who were on the receiving end of it. It's fascinating seeing Brexiters who were laughing it up at the time and egging him on wetting their pants now over the way he operates. Who'd have thought.

Nah, he behaved how he always behaves and at that point it was people who actively wanted to remain in the EU who were on the receiving end of it. It's fascinating seeing Brexiters who were laughing it up at the time and egging him on wetting their pants now over the way he operates. Who'd have thought.
I don’t mind him but I tend to agree with him which makes his bombast more tolerable for me. Like I said before his style isn’t conducive to gaining insights from the interviewee but apart from Andrew Neil and occasionally Krishnan GM there are no good political interviewers on tv anymore.

If he could be reined in by a serious producer he has the intellect and journalistic rigour to be an effective interviewer but let’s face it he’s playing to his audience - gmb is light entertainment, early morning Richard & Judy for the masses and Piers shouting down and telling off a spluttering govt minister is better for ratings than a nuanced civilised discussion about policy failings.

If he could be reined in by a serious producer he has the intellect and journalistic rigour to be an effective interviewer but let’s face it he’s playing to his audience - gmb is light entertainment, early morning Richard & Judy for the masses and Piers shouting down and telling off a spluttering govt minister is better for ratings than a nuanced civilised discussion about policy failings.

help me with where this civilised discussion about policy failings is to be found. All I can find are interviewers not listening to the answers to the questions they put, which almost universally are never actually answered.

The guy is scum of the earth and no better than the politicians who he calls out. It really gets me that someone who was involved in the phone hacking scandal and was sacked for publishing fake photos of British soldiers torturing Iraqi prisoners can make money abusing people on TV and is admired by people on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.