If you were playing today.

In a heartbeat because I know my selfless acts would send the collective spirits of every soul in the country soaring .
People would sing in the streets, this sham illness will be totally forgotten about and the country would honour me for personally saving it from the doldrums .

No, I wouldn't want to play and risk myself or my families.

You might risk playing an important game when you're not fully fit, but this is completely different, its needless and completely avoidable.

Pure greed is driving this.

In a heartbeat because I know my selfless acts would send the collective spirits of every soul in the country soaring .
People would sing in the streets, this sham illness will be totally forgotten about and the country would honour me for personally saving it from the doldrums .

Hi Mo, get a haircut mate you look like the Yorkshire Ripper

Nope. Not arsed in the slightest about the nation's morale and the fact that low paid workers are being told to go back to work has nothing to do with me. Shit that they don't have the same option but I'd prioritise the health of my family over alleviating the boredom of the very small percentage of football fans that I don't think are ****s.

Yeah I would I work everyday for the NHS all through this for a damn sight less.
They will be a lot less at risk than I have been.

I would not play as I believe that it is too early to restart and also by doing so I condone the ridiculous race to complete a season regardless of any sporting integrity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.