COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The company overseeing #PL COVID-19 tests have sought to assuage concerns after it was revealed their results are not 100% reliable. Tests were approx. 98.8% accurate - meaning, of every 800, an average of nearly 10 tests would return false negatives or positives. [
@MailSport

He’s right though. Anxiety (the condition) is a physical health problem, not mental.

“Feeling” anxious is a layman term that isn’t actually a ‘thing’. It’s just a word we attach to feeling worried about something. Having an anxiety condition is physical.

It can cause physical symptoms, but the disorder itself is a mental health problem. Some people with anxiety disorders have psychological symptoms with no physical symptoms at all.

No. it's exactly the same.
The "treatment" is CBT and it is just talking.
The treatment basically teaches the patient to be rational which in turn prevents the physical manifestation of the body's fight or flight instinct.
It's the sort of behavioural response that used to be learned in infant hood before kids were wrapped in cotton wool.

your brain reacts in a way you can't control and don't want it to, so you get therapy to help you train it to mend itself.

which is erm...duh.

I had covid-19 3 years ago my body could not absorb oxygen, my misses had it in December, had to get the doctor to visit our home because mrs mp was too Ill to get out of bed short of breath struggling to breathe. In January my grandad had pneumonia and his lungs were in a bad way.

The point being is we're all covid-19 if you want.

If anyone one wants to talk this further and wake up. P.m me and I'll be glad to put my point of view further.

I am not mainstream media, my views are based on real science not a computer model neil fergeson rushed out that was so wrong even he didn't believe in it.

Be safe and wear a face mask and gloves

I had covid-19 3 years ago my body could not absorb oxygen, my misses had it in December, had to get the doctor to visit our home because mrs mp was too Ill to get out of bed short of breath struggling to breathe. In January my grandad had pneumonia and his lungs were in a bad way.

If anyone one wants to talk this further and wake up. P.m me and I'll be glad to put my point of view further.

I am not mainstream media, my views are based on real science not a computer model neil fergeson rushed out that was so wrong even he didn't believe in it.

Cool story bro.

It’s made me realise through this pandemic how vital mainstream media is - for all the flack the likes of BBC get - they are at least trying to be as factual and balanced as possible -

It worry’s me nowadays how some see a whacky YouTube video and would rather believe some conspiracy shite and ignore the real news.

Last edited:
The bbc?? Ffs

Paedo capital, the bbc are you joking?

Our government who lies (Iraq wmd)

All roads in this pandemic lead to one man and I'm not spelling it out to you. PMS welcome

Of course you did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.