COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had covid-19 3 years ago my body could not absorb oxygen, my misses had it in December, had to get the doctor to visit our home because mrs mp was too Ill to get out of bed short of breath struggling to breathe. In January my grandad had pneumonia and his lungs were in a bad way.

The point being is we're all covid-19 if you want.

If anyone one wants to talk this further and wake up. P.m me and I'll be glad to put my point of view further.

I am not mainstream media, my views are based on real science not a computer model neil fergeson rushed out that was so wrong even he didn't believe in it.

Be safe and wear a face mask and gloves
Yes. Right.

A french doctor proved so called covid-19 was around in France in December due to backdated blood tests.

Dr Andrew Kaufman
Dr Rashid Buttar
On londonreal.com
Spell it out for you, I suggest you listen and take it in, rather than believe everything you are fed.

I'll probably get flamed for this, and I should start with a big caveat that clearly *some* people do have mental health issues which are very real and sometimes very serious.

However, it seem to me that either the entire nation is suffering from some kind of weird and inexplicable explosion in mental illness... Or, the alternative far more likely scenario, which is that there a fuck of a load of snowflakes who just need to man the fuck up.

Only last night I heard some poor soul whinging on about how worried they were about COVID-19 and that "i'm worried about the effect on my mental health". Do people not realise that "being worried" is perfectly normal??? Some people seem incapable of dealing with even an atom of stress. I've spent my entire life being stressed and worried. It's what humans do. And we just have to get on with it, not whinge about "our mental health".
There
I had covid-19 3 years ago my body could not absorb oxygen, my misses had it in December, had to get the doctor to visit our home because mrs mp was too Ill to get out of bed short of breath struggling to breathe. In January my grandad had pneumonia and his lungs were in a bad way.

The point being is we're all covid-19 if you want.

If anyone one wants to talk this further and wake up. P.m me and I'll be glad to put my point of view further.

I am not mainstream media, my views are based on real science not a computer model neil fergeson rushed out that was so wrong even he didn't believe in it.

Be safe and wear a face mask and gloves
For those who need more to worry about, it's having a go at the Mink now! Coming to a farm near you soon ;-)
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.18.101493v1
Well that's the wife's new coat fucked.

No. Don’t agree with that. I worry. Bit like you have spent my life stressed by work mainly but have always coped mentally. What @twosips described is more a physical reaction and I have seen it at different times and in different ways with friends and relatives.

Panic attacks, physical responses, caused by mental health issues go way beyond worry so I do think there is a scale of response and everyone is very different. Those of us that cope with stress and just ‘worry’ are just fortunate rather than strong.
I don't disagree with that.

My rant was really in frustration at the many snowflakes. Apologies (in advance to anyone who is not a snowflake and who has genuine mental health issues. I am not having a go at such people.)

What I find irritating is the tendency for some normal, perfectly mentally healthy individuals to be talking about how all this is affecting their mental health, when in fact what all they mean is they are a bit stressed and don't like it.

Dunning Kruger is out in full effect tonight I see. Nature vs nurture and the pathologies and etiology of 'anxiety' resolved in one easy step. 'It's the parents! None of that when I were a lad!' The biopsychosocial models lie in tatters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.