COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
pandoras_boxes__tjeerd_royaards.jpeg

China’s pollution levels getting back to, and in places exceeding, where they were pre lockdown.

obviously it's all prediction, but i saw a talk that estimated pollution would spike in the UK straight after covid as people seek to avoid public transport, take breaks away from their houses etc

obviously it's all prediction, but i saw a talk that estimated pollution would spike in the UK straight after covid as people seek to avoid public transport, take breaks away from their houses etc

Will certainly be interesting to see what we learn from this and how (whether) we mend our ways.

Will certainly be interesting to see what we learn from this and how (whether) we mend our ways.

my rather cynical friend was predicting, a couple months ago, that people would basically be begging to go back to the pre-covid way, back to debt cycles and living on credit and being a consumer, instead of taking the greatest opportunity of a generation for social change. Dunno, part of me agrees, part of me hopes he's wrong.

my rather cynical friend was predicting, a couple months ago, that people would basically be begging to go back to the pre-covid way, back to debt cycles and living on credit and being a consumer, instead of taking the greatest opportunity of a generation for social change. Dunno, part of me agrees, part of me hopes he's wrong.

well I hope people realise what is important to them , health , seeing friends and family and enjoying life .

not measuring their life by how many nice shiny things they have all the time .

The only problem is we have built our economy on selling nice shiny things to people so it’s going to be an interesting few years

At the end of the Spanish Flu, there was a depression, followed by the Roaring Twenties, a time of modernity and shifts away from stifling traditions. It could be that we witness something similar. Can’t remember how that all ended...

At the end of the Spanish Flu, there was a depression, followed by the Roaring Twenties, a time of modernity and shifts away from stifling traditions. It could be that we witness something similar. Can’t remember how that all ended...

Tbh I don't know any different life and would be totally new to me to learn another way. I don't even know what it would entail or how we could get there. I realise that's part of the problem, just saying where I am.

yes but you know he's right don't you, deep down

A french doctor proved so called covid-19 was around in France in December due to backdated blood tests.

Dr Andrew Kaufman
Dr Rashid Buttar
On londonreal.com
Spell it out for you, I suggest you listen and take it in, rather than believe everything you are fed.

Fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.