Summer Transfers

Cheers bud , I posted about a month ago about a pair of aces we have up our sleeve , to give you a clue , but didn’t say who, the club have wrapped up Aouar And Almada . Hence the pair of aces , I would of thought Almada would go on loan for a year. The club are interested in semedo at Barca but I’ve been told there is complications in this and the same with Alaba who the club are interested in as part of Sané leaving , like I said we have a pair of aces coming but could end of with a triple pair of aces !!

I’ve read that a few months ago Alaba wasn’t that keen on coming to England. Hopefully he’s changed his mind. Though if he comes I could see Zinchenko leaving.

I’ve read that a few months ago Alaba wasn’t that keen on coming to England. Hopefully he’s changed his mind. Though if he comes I could see Zinchenko leaving.

The bigger news , is what the powers at be are planning on unveiling ,subject to us winning in court !! Let’s just say good things come in 3s. What a boost we will have.

this is one of the lads Ezzy is talking about -he is like a young Sterling with the amazing pace over the first 2-4 strides but with a better shot!

Could be an interesting one if true

We are going to have possibly 11 to 13(including Garcia) 18/19 year olds Players in the squad for the 20/21 season.

A squad Size of 28-29 outfield players.

The goal for this summer window is to transition the first team squad to an Academy Players-Based one and using signings to supplement it.

I'm not asking you to believe me, but just don't be surprised when it happens.
Hey, I think what you're saying would be a lot of fun to watch, so I hope it does happen. It would be a pretty big shift in the way we do things though so I'm pretty skeptical at the moment.

No you. There has been reports of him and his agent talking to Bayern without a fee being agreed for a year. And back then he had over 2 years left. I understand if you have 6 months left but you can't do that when you have 2 years left behind the clubs back, that's just ungrateful and unloyal. Stop trying to create drama stir up shit here by the way you prick, talking about immaturity. I'm entitled to my opinion you can't change it by trying to manipulate people. Him, his agent and Bayern have tried to force our hand for a year now if reports are to believe. You've been exposed for being insufferable countless time on this forum. Stop holding grudges against people you don't know and get a life

I try not to be disrepsectful against fellow citizens but you have to be a troll at this point
Good job of that too, hypocrisy at it's finest.

Realistically we know its not going to be that, Bayern aren't going to offer 10m. A deal will be agreed, around 50m most likely and everyone is happy. Its honestly a pointless arguement, there is no way that Sane is here sat in the stands for a season. Burn money in wages and bonuses for nothing.

I think people are looking too much into this "saving face" argument, selling Sane for 50m isn't going to impact any future transfers believe me. Selling Sane would not represent some huge shift in world football that City are now a selling club. In the same hypothetical situation you want to think City will be laughed at by the footballing world for selling Sane so cheap, Sane may also end up at Bayern be shite and be playing for Hoffenheim in a few seasons and then who got the last laugh?

Txiki and Soriano have hardly done badly since they arrived, I think they know what they are doing.
They've already been quoted as saying due to current circumstances they cant see them paying more than €35m..... that is an insult and if it happens its embarrassing. You keep saying £50m with only a guess. Would I be happy with 50m, no but like you said it's just about saving face. But you wont answer about €35m, saying he might be a failure. But it sounds like you would accept 35m (Andy Carroll money several years ago) and there is more chance he will be a success than not. Not picking a fight just trying to work your "just accept whatever they offer" for one of the best young talents in the world because they've made the decision.

The bigger news , is what the powers at be are planning on unveiling ,subject to us winning in court !! Let’s just say good things come in 3s. What a boost we will have.

Let’s hope the bosses are right to be confident that we’ll succeed at CAS then

They've already been quoted as saying due to current circumstances they cant see them paying more than €35m..... that is an insult and if it happens its embarrassing. You keep saying £50m with only a guess. Would I be happy with 50m, no but like you said it's just about saving face. But you wont answer about €35m, saying he might be a failure. But it sounds like you would accept 35m (Andy Carroll money several years ago) and there is more chance he will be a success than not. Not picking a fight just trying to work your "just accept whatever they offer" for one of the best young talents in the world because they've made the decision.
Of course they are going to say that, thats how negotiations work.

I would accept 35m yeah, otherwise its 0m in 12mths and we have spent millions on his wages for him to sit in the stands. Its far more embarassing to have Sane in the stands then to take 35m and reinvest it in the squad. As I said though, its a pointless argument because it wont be that price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.