Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to start asking for either 6 year contracts or the 5+1 year that United do. Typically we've done well getting talented players to sign for relatively low wages, and then offered a much better contract after a year or two (i.e. Ederson, Bernardo). We need this safeguard to stop certain players taking us for a ride in the future.
Not a chance any player worth their salt signs a 5+1, the 'optional year' contracts are for players who are crap but the clubs keep them around. Why on earth would someone like Bernardo give the ability to the club to trigger a non negotiable extra year to his contract.

We need to do everything to try to get Alaba in the deal or Kimmich.

Alaba would be perfect for us. Him and Pep know each other. He would be our number one LB and a great back up for Laporte as well.

We need to do everything to try to get Alaba in the deal or Kimmich.

Alaba would be perfect for us. Him and Pep know each other. He would be our number one LB and a great back up for Laporte as well.
Why would Bayern let Alaba go?

Well, his contract expires next summer and he hasn’t renewed. So they’re in the same position as we are in with Leroy.
Thats good news then, he would be a fantastic signing. Leroy out and Alaba in would be a huge sweetner to the deal.

The Sane situation is just the same as what we had with Milner.
Sell now at the earliest opportunity for maximum value.

Yea Alba would be a great signing for us, however at 29yrs old maybe just to old for us. Pep wants younger blood for the squad. What would we get out of Alaba maybe 2yrs 3 tops. No not for me. I would rather have Josuha Kimmich at 25yrs old he is an proven defender already, and can also play in midfield if needed.

Yea Alba would be a great signing for us, however at 29yrs old maybe just to old for us. Pep wants younger blood for the squad. What would we get out of Alaba maybe 2yrs 3 tops. No not for me. I would rather have Josuha Kimmich at 25yrs old he is an proven defender already, and can also play in midfield if needed.
He's 27, 28 next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.