UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right. Like u say, thought something else had happened. It was hardly an exclusive. I thought it popped up on the CAS website

Rob Harris is an Associated Press journo. The piece that was published in multiple places in identical form is an AP piece.
It's irrelevant what name is on it.

With city being confident and knowing these emails will be taking into account they must been taken out of context..

If city are coming at it from a different angle like we have been treated totally different than any other club which we have it could end badly.

Yeah, agree. I assume our defence will reference other cases, but if it boils down to PSG got away with it so we should too, we’re in trouble.

From what I’ve read and understand, a lot is riding on what we described as “irrefutable evidence”. Pessimist in me wonders if this is irrefutable why hasn’t UEFA seen it? Optimist in me trusts in Khaldoon.

Not disagreeing but what makes you think that, and how would it be considered different to the panel that has already judged on us?

Not trying to trip you up here as I more interested than trying to challenge a point.

It has a large pool of people from across the world as its choice options, and isn't beholden to anyone.
There's no reason to believe that there's any influence on them, especially as the club appoint one of the three-strong panel (as far as I know).

I don't think the neutrality of the CAS is in any doubt. Or at least I hope not!
Yeah hopefully it isn’t someone like the cousin of David Gill’s golfing buddy. Nothing would surprise me

A guilty verdict will just put the tin lid on months of shit what we are enduring with the virus and now a possible 2 year absence of us not being allowed in Champions league WILL see us losing some of our highest quality players making it harder to be in contention for silverware ITS A SHITTY MESS just hoping we are successful with CAS
Assuming your fears are right is it likely we will just accept the verdict?

CAS will make a judgement on the ever changing rules that UEFA made and if we broke them, together with the penalty they hive given to City over 5 years ago.
Our next stage of action has been thought through including losing at CAS and proper legal procedures will follow to offset the financial disadvantages you describe.
Naturally we are confident that CAS will deliver a verdict in our favour but who knows how far the tentacles of the Asian betting circles and mafia that UEFA seem infected by extend to.

Yeah, agree. I assume our defence will reference other cases, but if it boils down to PSG got away with it so we should too, we’re in trouble.

From what I’ve read and understand, a lot is riding on what we described as “irrefutable evidence”. Pessimist in me wonders if this is irrefutable why hasn’t UEFA seen it? Optimist in me trusts in Khaldoon.

I'm not sure there are many corresponding cases - there is no argument with the numbers claimed. PSG didn't have anything claiming that money sources was being misrepresented.

Yeah hopefully it isn’t someone like the cousin of David Gill’s golfing buddy. Nothing would surprise me

Does anyone know when we find out the composition of the panel ? Will it be released to the public ? Understand that the third member is independent , unlike the other two, but can the third member be objected to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.