Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Yes that's right, the man has built a global virus to because he wants to destroy the worlds economy and take all the money for himself. Basic analysis from the internet has deciphered this.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I bet a higher % of players have STDs than this virus. Given they are elite sportsmen their bodies will likely cope with the virus much better than Dorris in Tesco could cope with it and she is out earning her £8.50 an hour.
Interestingly Eva Carneiro thinks the opposite. She said recently that professional players have been shown to be regularly immunosuppressed. This has been demonstrated by both blood tests and the rate and incidence of upper respiratory tract and other infections, which is how a virus like this starts.

Interestingly Eva Carneiro thinks the opposite. She said recently that professional players have been shown to be regularly immunosuppressed. This has been demonstrated by both blood tests and the rate and incidence of upper respiratory tract and other infections, which is how a virus like this starts.

I don't know about that bud, how many premier league or indeed active footballers have died of covid? Footballers are young and fit it stands to reason they could probably deal with this virus better than a middle aged shopworker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.