UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it’s misplaced confidence though. Where does the buck stop. There’s an awful lot riding on this.

True. He is in possession of all the facts so we can only have confidence that someone who knows more than most has every reason to feel this way.

I'd say it goes beyond confidence. It is absolute conviction.

True. He is in possession of all the facts so we can only have confidence that someone who knows more than most has every reason to feel this way.

If you're correct theres a pint coming your way soon mate. A ray of confidence in an understandably nervous thread. I'm equally as confident but mine is wholly based on blind faith

It says if we're found guilty of misleading UEFA, the PL has a rule which automatically allows them to punish us too.
I’ve not seen the article but I assume it’s says something different to what you’re saying.

I’d guess it says even if we win we can still get punished by the Prem for something.

Wonder how long it’ll be before we have the usual apologists claiming what a lovely guy our Sam is and that he’s got City’s best interests at heart.....

He’s a fucking pondlife.

Athletic showing again their true colours, eh?

Could 'finally' mean serious punishments.

Another example of writing we are guilty and are somehow evading capture.

Let's be honest, we have no option but to vigorously challenge the fine and punishment but i feel it will be rejected. The PL will then look to dock points or punish to satisfy the scummy letter writers. Once out of the CL the qualifying rules will be re written and we will not qualify going forward once the ban is over. Our owners will continue to protest innocence to no avail

I think you’re right, I’m just worrying out loud. To me this is almost as big a thing as winning the league was in 2012, win and it gets a big monkey off our back and with uefa cowed it gives us carte blanche to do what the fuck we want transfer wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.