UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can successfully argue that there was no sponsorship inflation does that necessarily follow that the second charge of failing to cooperate is also not valid.. Or could we be cleared of one and found guilty of the other?

Yes, could be a score draw. God, what a nightmare that would be.

Not if you already know the result?

At that stage, Cerefin comes more into play.

He has distanced himself from the IC and AC findings so far.

Such an instruction from CAS to mediate would lend itself also to the suggestions the FFP is poised to be overhauled.

I know PB has stated Cerefin offered us a piecemeal arrangement and we told him where to shove it.

I'm not so sure. In actual fact, what if Khaldoon's confidence isn't only rooted in our irrefutable evidence and innocence, but what has been potentially gamed out between ourselves and Cerefin?

Taking this all the way to CAS serves a number of things, including Uefa saying to the usual lobbyists that they took it all the way, but the AC fucked up and City had evidence all along which now calls for radical reform?

M'lud, this concludes my case for the defence.

Athletic showing again their true colours, eh?

Could 'finally' mean serious punishments.

Another example of writing we are guilty and are somehow evading capture.

Pretty much planting the seeds, either way the decision at CAS goes, their depiction of us can continue.

The itching to see PL action against us has gone on from the day der speigl ran their rumours. It assumes deliberate falsification, but even if cas were to uphold the ban, it doesnt necessarily mean intentional misleading, just that our interpretation didnt align with uefa's and cas agreed with theirs.

It is so fucking annoying, sometimes, it really is.

With city being confident and knowing these emails will be taking into account they must been taken out of context..

If city are coming at it from a different angle like we have been treated totally different than any other club which we have it could end badly.

Agree on the last paragraph, completely

uefa can have whatever the fuck they want written in a stolen email, but if the source of the funds they question can be proven to be what we say it was, then their case goes tits up. A simple bank statement would do that. The hacked* emails then become totally irrelevant.

Or am I missing something obvious here?

*not leaked, for the benefit of all you wankstain lying bastard "journalists" creeping around here, and we know you are here.

As I have stated I am not an expert here but not sure a simple bank statement would do it, because from my understanding, it has not been questioned that we received the money from those companies, but that part of that money previously was provided by ADUG.

Possibly the biggest thing which lift's my confidence is my experience of the Middle East.

I last returned from there in December 2017, and my experience goes back to 1986 .

They are nobody's fools , and generally have used their oil money (DIRTY) to educate their leaders to the highest standards in the Western world, Khaldoun being a prime example.

The second and probably more important to MCFC's case is the importance of face/image. AD or any Emirate or arab state are concerned about their image. Losing this case , and the damage it would do to Abu Dhabi , is the nightmare scenario.

For this reason, I don't believe MCFC would have launched so strongly if they weren't convinced of their case.

Not if you already know the result?

At that stage, Cerefin comes more into play.

He has distanced himself from the IC and AC findings so far.

Such an instruction from CAS to mediate would lend itself also to the suggestions the FFP is poised to be overhauled.

I know PB has stated Cerefin offered us a piecemeal arrangement and we told him where to shove it.

I'm not so sure. In actual fact, what if Khaldoon's confidence isn't only rooted in our irrefutable evidence and innocence, but what has been potentially gamed out between ourselves and Cerefin?

Taking this all the way to CAS serves a number of things, including Uefa saying to the usual lobbyists that they took it all the way, but the AC fucked up and City had evidence all along which now calls for radical reform?

M'lud, this concludes my case for the defence.
Has a certain attraction. The statement accompanying such an outcome must be unequivical about our innocence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.