Is lockdown showing signs of breaking down ?

It’s all getting a bit silly .

If you are safe from one person if you socially distance you must be safe from 6 people if you all socially distance .

as Northern Ireland have announced

Well I ventured out yesterday, first time for recreational purposes and played golf with a mate. The course was very busy but everyone behaved impeccably.

Beat my mate as well, neither of us has played since mid September and last summer I won once out of 25/30 times so I'm well pleased if a little achy this morning.

Be interesting if there is a spike in cases in 2/3 weeks time if so the lockdown be enforced again! Notice Wales have increased the breaking if there lockdown rules to 2k fine.

Two people are allowed in at the same time at my local Tescos and the streets yesterday were rammed with people walking in groups. One thing I have noticed is that there is a lot of Dog shit on the pavements some people don't seem to care about cleaning up after their pets now.

We’ve got a neighbour who’s an older lady .. she has regularly had her son visit during the lockdown here in Wales and overtly kisses and hugs him outside as he leaves.. she’s now begun staying out for the night and we wonder if she’s attending the protest rallies that have cropped up..

We asked her weeks ago how she was and told her if she needed anything to let us know and her reply was “it’s not the Bubonic Plague is it”

This and the surge in mass gatherings it makes me wonder why we are still bothering

We’ve got a neighbour who’s an older lady .. she has regularly had her son visit during the lockdown here in Wales and overtly kisses and hugs him outside as he leaves.. she’s now begun staying out for the night and we wonder if she’s attending the protest rallies that have cropped up..

We asked her weeks ago how she was and told her if she needed anything to let us know and her reply was “it’s not the Bubonic Plague is it”

This and the surge in mass gatherings it makes me wonder why we are still bothering
Leave a note in his letter box saying “WE KNOW WHERE YOU’VE BEEN” with two eyes on it... shit her up a bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.