Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Does anyone know what the situation is regarding the Family Stand? I recall seeing somewhere, a few months ago, that the club was intending to change Level 2 of the Family Stand to normal or premium seating for 20/21 season - and have Level 1 only as the Family Stand. Our seats are on Level 2 and it would be good to have an update before deciding for a credit.
Think that’s a couple of year off mate

Just had another email, we pay through direct debit but this one is headed Manchester city V Arsenal and reads like they are going to pay me back a game at a time instead of a lump sum?
Yes just checked, I’ve got that one now for 1 of season tickets I have.
That works out at 21 repayments!

Last edited:
Yes just checked, I’ve got that one now for 1 of season tickets I have.
That works out at 21 repayments!

The second email probably used Arsenal as it is the next match, there are other errors on it too. No mention of Direct Debit payments or the notification of the option to opt out which the earlier email said it would be.

It is just acting as a credit note to allow us to be refunded, even though the details you would expect are not on it such as the value. Filed under ignore.

The second email probably used Arsenal as it is the next match, there are other errors on it too. No mention of Direct Debit payments or the notification of the option to opt out which the earlier email said it would be.

It is just acting as a credit note to allow us to be refunded, even though the details you would expect are not on it such as the value. Filed under ignore.
I opted to refer the payment of next years season tickets and have had the same e mails . Have checked on my log in and on purchase history Inow have the amounts owing for my two tickets showing as deposits, must me sending everybody the same e mails whether you've decided to defer to next season or not.

Just had another email, we pay through direct debit but this one is headed Manchester city V Arsenal and reads like they are going to pay me back a game at a time instead of a lump sum?

I got that one too. Think it was an error

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.