COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just admit you're wrong for once it's ok you know.
Nope because I am not ,watch videos of nh s staff taking their masks off very carefully,you have to maintain hand hygiene and dispose of them properly and wash you hands aftef,if you reuse them you have to wash and dry them properly,a damp mask is useless

edit - this though at no point answers the question of 'if it was here a bit earlier, why did it take so long for the deaths to suddenly rack up?'. Shame the interviewer didn't ask that.

My thoughts too, really wish this was asked. Such a simple question but makes me doubt her entire theory. I really, and I mean really, hope she's right. But without that question being asked and a scientific explanation given I'm not raising my hopes.

Seeing more experts coming up with this conclusion let's hope they're right. Denmark is an interesting one, they can't understand why after lockdown they are seeing no new cases, could be the virus is doing what a lot of others do and getting weaker.
What other experts ? The vast majority are saying we will have to live with this till we get a vaccine and their will be another spike in winter,not as bad hopefully

What other experts ? The vast majority are saying we will have to live with this till we get a vaccine and their will be another spike in winter,not as bad hopefully
There have been a couple of reports I’ve seen of new weaker mutations, one yesterday on the BBC, about new cases lasting longer but with milder symptoms.

Really interesting this. This is Sunetra Gupta, Professor of Theoretical Epidemiology at Oxford. She argues that vastly more people have had this and that it is on its way out. Hopefully she's right hey? Though I'm not sure myself. She's certainly exceptionally intelligent either way, so its worth listening.

Give it a watch, and put it up to 1.75 speed or sumat, and it'll take about 20 minutes instead.

edit - this though at no point answers the question of 'if it was here a bit earlier, why did it take so long for the deaths to suddenly rack up?'. Shame the interviewer didn't ask that.

Was gonna watch but if you say it’s bollocks that’s me sorted.

Nope because I am not ,watch videos of nh s staff taking their masks off very carefully,you have to maintain hand hygiene and dispose of them properly and wash you hands aftef,if you reuse them you have to wash and dry them properly,a damp mask is useless
All of which is a piece of piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.