Newcastle United takeover?

Good for them if they do, they have waited long enough to have something to crow about. I am pretty sure in Newcastles case their targets for piss taking will be local to themselves but much the same as us regarding their deep love for the rags and bin dippers. They are much more likely to visit here in order to ask us to budge up on our lofty perch so they can join the party.
Dont you mean they've waited long enough to have something to magpie about?

Dobt worry I'll get my own coat...

Didn't that one on the end next to Yaya get assaulted by a drinks trolly on a plane and there for had go and play for a bunch of twats for a team in a city we blues can't name as it makes us look bad.
If it isn't him sorry I am pissed stella day ;-)
Could have saved loads of words by saying 'big fucking pussy'.

Not going to happen overnight though.Maybe 4 seasons down the line if they can have a a window as good as this.

Manchester_City_1699501i.jpg
That Spanish fella David........Villa? Yeah he's too small for the cut and thrust for the premier league. Another waste of money for me. He'll be back in Spain in a couple of seasons. Mark my words

That Spanish fella David........Villa? Yeah he's too small for the cut and thrust for the premier league. Another waste of money for me. He'll be back in Spain in a couple of seasons. Mark my words
I thought, at the time, we had bought David Villa. I remember being a bit disappointed when I realised we hadn’t.
Still, it all worked out in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.