BBC - Pick your ultimate Manchester City title-winning XI

all-time-manchester-city-premier-league-winners-team-2f92b5a87064b79463425894ba65cb87.jpg

I would have Bernardo Silva over Sané but he wasn’t in the list for some reason?

The '68 team would be my pick , a team that was constructed before the game became a money making exercise , which the Premier league have only confirmed with their recent rhetoric , but from 2009 onwards it would be really difficult to pick just eleven players , we have been lucky to have some of the best in the world and some contenders for our best player ever , after KIng Colin of course.

For me nine of the team pick themselves the difficult part is choosing the other two. Do you pick your favourites or ones that will bring balance to the team. Decided to go with a 4-2-3--1 so here goes:

Ederson
Zabba Kompany Laporte Clichy
Ferna Toure
KDB David Sane
Serge

Went for Sane for some balance on the left hand side and Clichy because he was the best defender at left back and he would need to be as Leroy isn't the best at tracking back

Subs Hart, Walker, Milner, DeJong, Bernado, Sterling and Dezko.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.