Netflix Recommendations

It would have made a good 2 - 2 1/2hr film. The trailer made it look amazing.
It's a good story but I thought it was made in a second rate way, probably down to budget.
Watching new series of schitts creek. Final one I believe.

I think he comes across as remarkably down to Earth compared to what he did as a player, and considering he had a life during his playing time that was akin to a circus around him throughout a 110 games a season they play from November to June.

He lived in a closed off world. Most of the time he would play the game, get followed around by dozens of press and then spend his free time in hotel rooms, only thinking about basketball and winning. That will certainly have an impact on his personality, you only have to look at Michael Jackson for an example of that.

He seems more chilled out these days though. He gave a nice speech for Kobe after he died early this year:

He’s still the highest paid sportsman in the world and he retired nearly two decades ago.

$139m dollars just from Nike alone last year. Think he earnt something like $165m in the year. CRonaldo who’s still playing ‘only’ earnt $93m last year.

I thought he was a bit of a dick at times but overall a decent funny genuine guy. I like him.

The highlights of the games were great. Overall though I felt dizzy by the way the doc shifted timelines so much.

It's a good story but I thought it was made in a second rate way, probably down to budget.
Watching new series of schitts creek. Final one I believe.
Schitts creek ended this year. We watched it all after it slipped under our radar.
Are you onto the latest Cardinal yet? I think that has ended now as well.

Watched Hollywood last week, not too bad but the last episode is a real cop out. I won't spoil it but it seemed like they ran out of ideas and were desperate for a happy ending.

I’m just starting season 2, good stuff so far
Would you say it’s one of those that’s worth watching with the missus, or one for on my own?

I have shitloads to watch for me but need to find something new that I can watch with the other half, we like a good crime drama and seem to have exhausted the majority.

Would you say it’s one of those that’s worth watching with the missus, or one for on my own?

I have shitloads to watch for me but need to find something new that I can watch with the other half, we like a good crime drama and seem to have exhausted the majority.
Obviously depends on your mrs, but it isn’t like a Godfather style or Sopranos, there’s some really interesting characters in it so far. It’s really well shot and keeps you wanting to “just see the next one” which is testament to a great show IMO.

Id definitely give it a go with the Mrs.

My list.

Netflix....
Altered Carbon (season 1 is v good)
Another life (so so, a bit slow)
Star Trek Discovery (pretty decent)
Knight fall (season 1 ok)
Top Boy (season 1 ok, summerhouse much much better)

Amazon....
Jack Ryan (season 1 is excellent)
The expanse (seasons 1-4, I thought it was pretty good S2>)
All or nothing (all of them are good, obs city the best but all blacks, philly eagles, cardinals, rams, all good)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.