City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Nike are never to be forgiven for putting a shield around the old badge to save on sewing costs. Also for doing those all-club third kits that were the same design but different colo(u)rs for different clubs.

Puma at least gave us the Hacienda kit and the retro this year. And I don't dislike the paisley as much as everyone else. I know I should, but for some reason despite the design I like the colo(u)r scheme.

The Umbro 09-10 was still the best set City have had in the recent past.

Ha! Like your use of "colo(u)rs".

For me the shield isn't nearly as offensive as purple on the home kit or the tequila sunrise monstrosity. But to each their own I guess.

I love Paisley, think it’s a cracking shirt and will go down as a classic in years to come.

Would be better if the print turns out to be slightly more faded than it does in that mock-up.
With you all the way on this but usually prefer a collar. In 54 years of City support I have never been tempted to buy a "third" away shirt, but this might be the one.

You can please some of the people all of the time.
You can please all of the people some fo the time.
You can please yourself. They can please themselves.

Puma have done amazing work on our kits.*

*The 125th anniversary kit, work in just one game and the away shirt this 2019/20 COVID-19 season have been ace.

Anyone who buys these new shirts need their hard drive checking.

I know its a small thing in the grand scheme but its not exactly hard to make an attractive shirt using sky blue look at Lazio every year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.