Summer Transfers

Christ ! We are on course for the champs league , fa cup and already won the league cup ! With winning the domestic quadruple last season ! What more you want , some people will never be happy !

My evaluation from Financial perspective since Finance is my major.

Every player you decide to buy is an investment that should be profitable ( Since you already have a team to study & evaluate the player ) and you should stick with it instead of keep spending.

I understand that you might not get it right all the time, but the way you keep spending 30m to change your 2nd RB needs to be reconsidered.

Every player you decide to buy is an investment that should be profitable ( Since you already have a team to study & evaluate the player ) and you should stick with it instead of keep spending.

I understand that you might not get it right all the time, but the way you keep spending 30m to change your 2nd RB needs to be reconsidered.
Don’t you think the club employ some people with finance qualifications and know how, too. I think they know how to run a football business so I don’t need to have any concerns.

When you let accountants run any business, you generally see a huge decline in quality. And I'm the main advocate for careful spending, much to the annoyance of certain posters who enjoy the odd game or 10 of Football Manager, not that I need to mention names.

Linked with Kristoffer Ajer in the MEN. As a norwegian I actually think he has what it takes. Similiar to John Stones in ability, only 22 but I think a lot stronger mentally

OHDoerK_d.webp

The goal for the summer window: transitioning the first team squad to an Academy Players-Based one and using signings to supplement it.

Last edited:

Hopefully you are right about the information.
But I don't get your logic. Losing Sane and signing three forwards, how does it help the academy lads ?
Edit: oh and I assumed you and the Twitter guy are the same, apologies if not.

Pep wants to work primarily with inside forwards(that ideally play both sides.)

Braaf & Rogers are right footed. The two Wingers we are buying are both left footed. & Almada is going to be playing a ST role.

Bernardo will be primarily playing Midfied from now on

Last edited:

Braaf & Rogers are right footed. The two Wingers we are buying are both left footed. & Almada is going to be playing a ST role.
But buying two new wingers (to replace Sane), while we have Sterling, Mahrez and Jesus, only makes it difficult for academy lads to break through ?

Bernardo will be primarily playing Midfied from now on
I get the impression from our targets Pep may be thinking of going back to getting his attacking width from his full backs again instead of wingers, similar to Barcelona days. Rather than his inverted full backs of Bayern and us. Alaba and Mendy on the left would certainly provide that. It would mean a front 2 from Jesus, Aguero and Sterling, Almada would supplement that and then replace Aguero in it from the videos I’ve seen.
Maybe 3 at the back more.

3 of the 5 youngsters have a combined 25 min of first team football experience.

Only Almada & Ihattaren have about 1500min each.

Jesus is a striker.
I have no idea where your sources are from, but I would be so happy if we landed Ihattaren. I really think he's the next big thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.