BBC - Pick your ultimate Manchester City title-winning XI

Trautmann
Zabaleta, Kompany, Dunne, Laporte
KDB, Bell, Ya Ya, D. Silva
Aguero, Goater

Consider him patted on the head.
I find Tevez a curious choice as he played about 15 games in 1 title winning season, came back fat and bar the odd glimpse wasn't great.

Suppose as it’s from our title winning teams then yes it’s hard to justify him. If people interpret it as best team since the takeover though he’s definitely in with a shout as he was absolutely brilliant.

3-5-2 for me
Ederson
Kompany Ferny Laporte
Sterling KDB Merlin Yaya Bernardo
Aguero Tevez

A lot harder than I thought it would be.
1l8tVgA.jpg
Same as mine, even down to formation, bar Mendy for Kolarov.

Hart
Zabba Kompany laporte Clichy
Yaya Fernandinho
KdB Silva
Tevez Aguero

Over to you Pep to sort out the tactics of how we play, I just pick the team.

Yeah, if I were manager I'd follow the example of Uncle Joe - I'd pick the team and then just tell 'em to 'go out and enjoy yerselves!' And the HT team talk would consist of just there words which would be appropriate for a 5-0 scoreline or a similar reverse - WTF!!

Yeah, if I were manager I'd follow the example of Uncle Joe - I'd pick the team and then just tell 'em to 'go out and enjoy yerselves!' And the HT team talk would consist of just there words which would be appropriate for a 5-0 scoreline or a similar reverse - WTF!!

Before my time those days sadly. Did they even have chalk and a chalkboard to explain tactics? Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.