Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

if it was us and not the scouse bastards about to win title it would be null and void by now and it would be fuck little City the media is full of ex players all shitting it in case they call time before they get there delicate dollies on the cup

Any fans of clubs with a chance of promotion should would have the opposite opinion - and Bolton were down already and will hopefully play Barrow next season.

The new powers the EFL have were agreed by all clubs in March, and COVID-19 isn't the EFL's fault, whatever solution someone is going to be upset.

So if City was relegated under the same circumstances in 2005/6 whilst managed by Pearce, and they could well have been. You would be happy to be told by 11 of the 19 Premier clubs, down you go?

if it was us and not the scouse bastards about to win title it would be null and void by now and it would be fuck little City the media is full of ex players all shitting it in case they call time before they get there delicate dollies on the cup

I actually think it’s the situation at the bottom that will be giving the Premier League the most concern. The money situation for teams promoted/relegated is immense. The Liverpool situation is easy for them. They either win it if it comes back or they get given it. There is zero chance of them not winning the league this year however that may be.

I actually think it’s the situation at the bottom that will be giving the Premier League the most concern. The money situation for teams promoted/relegated is immense. The Liverpool situation is easy for them. They either win it if it comes back or they get given it. There is zero chance of them not winning the league this year however that may be.
They're not winning it in either scenario. They are either gifted it or they 'win' it in a seriously changed competition.

So if City was relegated under the same circumstances in 2005/6 whilst managed by Pearce, and they could well have been. You would be happy to be told by 11 of the 19 Premier clubs, down you go?

We would have been in the top half in March 2006. We would have been concerned about out FA Cup QF being lost, which few seem to be now.

Given football is fucked up and it's evident the interest of major players and certain clubs hold sway , the outcome of the CAS hearing holds far more interest for me, than finishing the season, by playing behind closed doors , PPG or null and void. I look upon this season as finished already , Liverpool got the most points up to it being abandoned , we won a cup. Champions League knock out games in August could be interesting but only if the fans are back by then and i can't see that happening. The bigger picture is the future of our club and whether we survive the attacks being made against us

The Dippers chairmen stating what a great thing for the game to have footy back , Sir Jordan cant wait to pick up where they left off (losing 4 out of their last 6 games) Klopp stating it was like his first day back at school to see the "boys" again , even spit stated he was glad there was only half a dozen postitve tests , what a desperate football club , and you can guarantee every single one of the Dippers squad will be ready after a nice 3 month rest , because the wheels had come off in March they were physically and mentally f*cked.

Pesonally i would like to f*ck the Dipper game off , play the Under 23 team just to underline how pointless and the complete loss of integrity the league now has , save ourselves for cup glory and another treble and for the 2nd season running proving we are the team to beat , the number of trophies in the cabinet prove that , (and not including micky mouse UEFA/FIFA invitation charity games) ,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.