UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people think we have something on the dippers or is it just hope
Wait and see would be my mantra.

We've been here before.... being led to believe we wouldn't get FFP'd but here we are. Wait and see rather than fully believe some of the hype here.

The time to do it is when it hurts them the most. And that time is when they're on the verge of getting the title. Imagine the pictures of the PL trophy being delivered to Anfield at the same time that some of their senior staff are being led out in handcuffs.
Handcuffs? Is this insider knowledge, hope, or speculation?

I would think that IF we have some major evidence of Liverpool wrongdoing aimed at us then now is the perfect time to get it out there. The PL is desperately trying to get agreement to finish the season and this would be a bombshell thrown into the mix. We are one of a handful of clubs that can afford to sit out an extended time with no football and this would be further leverage.

No, it would completely backfire and we would be crucified for playing politics, just like Walker got hounded despite other players doing the same or allegedly worse. Once Liverpool have got their league back going and sport and talking about sport is condoned and approved by those outlets themselves, then you hoist them by their own petard, along with positive tests, the shambles of it and potential ill health and controversy around certain teams having a hatchet job on them due to their players not wanting to play, then it would blow up in their faces.

Much like Sherlock and Moriarty, you try to take them whilst their in the throws of their masterplan and they play you and you get turned into a hate figure. You have to play their game to the precipice, the point of no return and then you outsmart them.

Very interesting posts in this thread. Hats off !!

Let’s hope we can win this case, clear our name. Then spend about £150m in the transfer market. Heads would explode :)

For me, once they’d exhausted all the City stuff the articles then became a bitter rant about the amount of money the Premier League generates compared to the Bundesliga and how it was oh so unfair that English clubs could outbid their German counterparts for players. It was a load of self-righteous bullshit that looked like it had been written by a fucking 10 year old and more fool all the opposition fans who swallowed it because while it started out as an anti-City theme it then turned into an attack on all Premier League clubs.

Very much this. The rambling, sneering and perjorative nature of it all was enough to make you puke.

Not the case.
Der Speigel attacked Bayern Munich in an expose on them and Rummeneige at the same time stuff was released on us.

The Sun the Star and the Mirror all did an expose on united breaking UEFA sponsorship rules, are we to believe that none of these papers are United`s mouth pieces?.
On that David Gills words were ` We at United have never knowingly broken any UEFA rules` never did find out who the WE was who did not know about all the rules violations ? nor the huge amount united paid to which charity , or even who owns the charity

I know FFP was altered in its design to target us and any similar clubs that came after us to protect the established elite (and loosened when some of them fell foul of it), but our appeal at CAS is about the process of the judgement against us according to UEFA's rules. I have got my hopes up previously from things written on here but the bastards have always managed to stitch us up. I get quite enthused by PB's (wow if true) and others posts. Like most blues I know the whole thing is a corrupt attempt to stop us getting ahead but supporters of nearly every other club have been pushed the idea that we are the bent ones, and the WhatsApp group push the idea that our owner is an evil empire. We have to win to restore our name and shut the press up (won't stop the usual suspects). It's a court case on procedures and rules and no one except the two sides know now much evidence they have, what has been said already, or the full details of the last judgement against us and its limitations. So I'll continue to hope, I know we are the good guys but will wait and see and trust our directors and lawyers will get the judgement we are expecting.

The time to do it is when it hurts them the most. And that time is when they're on the verge of getting the title. Imagine the pictures of the PL trophy being delivered to Anfield at the same time that some of their senior staff are being led out in handcuffs.
Let’s hope it’s not the Merseyside police who are tasked to handcuff the alleged perpetrators...we all know their track record...they wouldn’t be able to spot a rhino under a j cloth!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.