COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think people are clapping that sort of behaviour? Really? Or are they clapping for the tens of thousands of nurses, doctors, surgeons, ambulance drivers etc, etc who are doing their utmost to defeat this thing? Why not make a placard and hold it up whilst clapping, "I'm only clapping for the decent staff, not the ones that are lazy".
People aren’t clapping the nurses or the docs, they’re clapping themselves to show all the other hysterical virtue signallers that they’re just as virtuous as they are.

You think people are clapping that sort of behaviour? Really? Or are they clapping for the tens of thousands of nurses, doctors, surgeons, ambulance drivers etc, etc who are doing their utmost to defeat this thing? Why not make a placard and hold it up whilst clapping, "I'm only clapping for the decent staff, not the ones that are lazy".
Great idea.

People aren’t clapping the nurses or the docs, they’re clapping themselves to show all the other hysterical virtue signallers that they’re just as virtuous as they are.
I think a lot of people get out and clap as it adds a little bit of structure during a time where we hardly know what day it is at the moment. They could just as well be clapping for aliens for all they care, they just like the fact that its 8pm on a Thursday and they know where they need to be. I dont think it always needs to be a cynical view of people.

If you have nothing positive to say your best not saying anything at all,your not clever you just come across as an idiot in fact I think you should be ashamed of some of your remarks

Which remarks would those be exactly? That the wards are quiet? They are? That A&E numbers are way down? They are? That a 15 GP surgery is only admitted 1 patient at a time? It is. That it is pretty piss poor to suggest no help is available for a 98 year old on the floor in pain? It is. I am not ashamed of stating these things.

The thing which is idiotic is unconditional blind praise, irrespective of facts or circumstances.

Want I want to know is where is everyone going oin the roads it’s like a normal day, nothing is opened, if you are working you should be at your place of work, the traffic is horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.