UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question here, why would we want to blow up a shit storm now?
surely we want to win our case at CAS without showing our full hand, if we do and still have dirt on certain other clubs it has to be a good thing.
If we dont win then the media will be all over us and that should be the time to let the fireworks go off.

I'd suggest that releasing it while the world's in the middle of the worst crisis since WW2 isn't the best thing to do and that waiting until the football does start, when the media will be focused on it, is entirely the right thing to do. It would completely Twitter the some of Liverpool's already meaningless title win and leave them in turmoil when they should be celebrating.

The original plan would have been to start the shit storm in the lead-up to our game against them while they were close to winning the title.

Are you saying we actually have dirt and will dish it when football resumes or is this hypothetical ?

I would think that IF we have some major evidence of Liverpool wrongdoing aimed at us then now is the perfect time to get it out there. The PL is desperately trying to get agreement to finish the season and this would be a bombshell thrown into the mix. We are one of a handful of clubs that can afford to sit out an extended time with no football and this would be further leverage.

This ^. In terms of comparative advantage any protracted period of no football or even behind closed doors football weakens Chelsea, United, Arsenal and Liverpool much more than it does us. And it will probably bankrupt Spuds.

Serious question here, why would we want to blow up a shit storm now?
surely we want to win our case at CAS without showing our full hand, if we do and still have dirt on certain other clubs it has to be a good thing.
If we dont win then the media will be all over us and that should be the time to let the fireworks go off.

Our name has been dragged through the mud for years. There has been a complete media hatchet job done on our club, and now UEFA have banned us from Europe for 2 years.
Much as I would love to be proved wrong, it’s just beyond comprehension that we have concealed incriminating evidence against our enemies during this time.
It’s much more plausible that we will never see the fabled Bluemoon shitstorm.
We’ll win or lose at CAS, football will return and carry on. The end.

I suspect Der Spiegel have only ever had a tiny fraction of the whole Footy Leaks hack. They ran the same story on City for three days. There are tens of millions of documents ( it is reported to be one of the biggest stolen caches in history) and only a fraction have ever seen the light of day. They must include lots of dirt on UEFA and FIFA. Certainly Infantino has been caught in the net just last week. There's a lot more to come out.

But someone placed the emails about us with Der Spiegel - out of the millions of emails hacked how can it be explained that the only major story Der Spiegel ran was the one on us. You can’t tell me that’s the juiciest story Pinto found? Safe for a story on Ladyboy that was already in the public domain and a few issues re the agent fees paid in the Pogbad transfer again already in the public domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.