TV Series

Need some inspiration from you guys for a series to watch with the missus. I’ve got loads to watch for me on my own but require something to fill an hour a night to watch with her. Generally speaking, we seem to enjoy most the crime drama style and feel like exhausted everything that’s been on recently. Went for a watch of The Wire last week but she couldn’t deal with it being so old so I guess it needs to be relatively recent.

Any ideas?

Lilyhammer.

Need some inspiration from you guys for a series to watch with the missus. I’ve got loads to watch for me on my own but require something to fill an hour a night to watch with her. Generally speaking, we seem to enjoy most the crime drama style and feel like exhausted everything that’s been on recently. Went for a watch of The Wire last week but she couldn’t deal with it being so old so I guess it needs to be relatively recent.

Any ideas?

The Rookie
The good fight
Chicago Pd
Billions
Absentia
Blue bloods
Burden of truth
Condor
Fbi
Harrow
Home before dark
Mr Mercedes
Pennyworth
Prodigal Son
Temple
Truth be told

Any ideas?
The Fall
Mr Mercedes
Goliath

Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist. Nothing too heavy, really enjoyed it. But anyone that doesn't like Musicals will hate it.

Any ideas?

The Deuce, Godfather of Harlem, Billions, Snowfall, Animal Kingdom.

Me either. I’m on episode 3 and think it’s pretty shit. Totally over the top violence.
The story doesnt even make sense. Im on episode 7 and sometimes im sat thinking 'really? All those military grade killers......just to tackle one kid!!'.

Just doesn't compute for me but I may as well watch the last 2 episodes now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.