UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But someone placed the emails about us with Der Spiegel - out of the millions of emails hacked how can it be explained that the only major story Der Spiegel ran was the one on us. You can’t tell me that’s the juiciest story Pinto found? Safe for a story on Ladyboy that was already in the public domain and a few issues re the agent fees paid in the Pogbad transfer again already in the public domain.

We were probably the major story but there were loads of articles published across EIC. Scroll down in this link here:

https://eic.network/projects/football-leaks-continues

Also, don't forget the Football Leaks book which was before the articles on us and led to the Ronaldo tax investigations etc

Confused now, isn’t TH implying there is no shit storm?

I'm just not aware of any cache of incriminating info we are holding on to.

Doesn't mean we don't have it, but in terms of a strategic plan to take specific clubs down, I wouldn't have the foggiest.

My own confidence for winning is from Khaldoon's adamant assertions to internal staff.

I don't see the need to establish who to believe between myself and PB? We are mates, we speak regularly.

It is also a good thing for this board that two separate sources for information can have differing opinions.

Last edited:
We were probably the major story but there were loads of articles published across EIC. Scroll down in this link here:

https://eic.network/projects/football-leaks-continues

Also, don't forget the Football Leaks book which was before the articles on us and led to the Ronaldo tax investigations etc
Thank you for that link. Amazing.

For all those who think Qatar is behind it, just search the words Qatar (4 matches) or PSG (32 matches) and see how many articles are on this list. And you even have articles on Neymar (9) and Mbappé (8).

City has 41 matches.

I believe that both PB and TH post in good faith .

It is possible that their respective sources of information don't necessarily align , but it doesn't make either of them more or less credible imo.

I suspect that most of the posters/readers on here are extremely grateful to them both for providing the information that they do, as having only the media to rely on is clearly of no fucking value due to the rag/dipper virus which has spread throughout it.

The time to do it is when it hurts them the most. And that time is when they're on the verge of getting the title. Imagine the pictures of the PL trophy being delivered to Anfield at the same time that some of their senior staff are being led out in handcuffs.

Sorry PB but nothing will reflect on the dippers IMHO. They’re the darlings of Europe.
I also fear we’ll be shafted

If you want an individual I'd say Gill or al-Khalaifi. But it's a little more complex than that.

There's the US-owned PL clubs - rags, scousers and Arsenal, plus Spurs probably - who want the PL run their way.

There's the old G-14 cartel - the three above, Bayern, Real, Juve etc - who don't like the idea of a nouveau riche club spoiling their little backslapping party.

Then there's PSG, also in the G-14 group surprisingly, who don't like us for geopolitical reasons.

Sounds too big an enemy for us to beat!!

I'm just not aware of any cache of incriminating info we are holding on to.

Doesn't mean we don't have it, but in terms of a strategic plan to take specific clubs down, I wouldn't have the foggiest.

My own confidence for winning is from Khaldoon's adamant assertions to internal staff.

I don't see the need to establish who to believe between myself and PB? We are mates, we speak regularly.

It is also a good thing for this board that two separate sources for information can have differing opinions.
Thanks for the clarification. Please be assured that I wasn’t trying to establish who to believe, merely stating my confusion at seemingly different messages. I didn’t mean to cause offence so again thanks for taking the time to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.