UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that both PB and TH post in good faith .

It is possible that their respective sources of information don't necessarily align , but it doesn't make either of them more or less credible imo.

I suspect that most of the posters/readers on here are extremely grateful to them both for providing the information that they do, as having only the media to rely on is clearly of no fucking value due to the rag/dipper virus which has spread throughout it.
The most positive outcome would be CAS totally clearing us (no settlement or non disclosure agreement) followed by a press conference where we publically reveal the full extent of the dirty tricks campaign against us by our commercial rivals. That would mean both PB and TH would be spot-on.

Hypothetically we are found guilt. What then ? What I was wondering is can we mitigate that if the sponsorship money is deemed fair value even if its come from the sheik ? Have Etihad and other not all ready been deemed related party and fair value by UEFA anyway?

I'd suggest that releasing it while the world's in the middle of the worst crisis since WW2 isn't the best thing to do and that waiting until the football does start, when the media will be focused on it, is entirely the right thing to do. It would completely Twitter the some of Liverpool's already meaningless title win and leave them in turmoil when they should be celebrating.

The original plan would have been to start the shit storm in the lead-up to our game against them while they were close to winning the title.

The time to do it is when it hurts them the most. And that time is when they're on the verge of getting the title. Imagine the pictures of the PL trophy being delivered to Anfield at the same time that some of their senior staff are being led out in handcuffs.

Them winning the title might be a couple of months yet,the briefing yesterday made it clear football is a contact sport and it will only come back when it is safe

Just using your posts to make a point colin,totally agree with you

A lot of excitement being generated about a shit storm that we haven’t seen any evidence even exists.....

Nor me. And any suggestion that we have any control over the point at which someone is led away in handcuffs is pie in the sky stuff. Even if that is using artistic license and is merely a picturesque way of suggesting that someone will be charged with a criminal offence, we would have no control whatsoever of the timing. Indeed, if we sat on evidence of a crime until it suited us, the police would probably say it's too stale to investigate.

It's a lovely idea but wishful thinking in my view.

Hypothetically we are found guilt. What then ? What I was wondering is can we mitigate that if the sponsorship money is deemed fair value even if its come from the sheik ? Have Etihad and other not all ready been deemed related party and fair value by UEFA anyway?
There is no vacine and its still floatinng around Earth.This wont stop untill a vaccine is found

Having met and talked to PB twice about this now he is the one to believe
This was discussed a few weeks ago wasn’t it. I seem to remember from yourself that it’s not huge but enough to make a mark. Is this correct or bigger deal now in your understanding?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.