BBC - Pick your ultimate Manchester City title-winning XI

A lot harder than I thought it would be.
1l8tVgA.jpg

Damn, that's a great team!

Ederson

Zaba
Vinny
Laporte
Kolarov

Fernandinho

Dave Silva
Yaya
Nasri

Sergio
Edin

4-1-2-1-2 Fern, sitting in, Yaya, Dave and Nasri passing the opponents to death, Zaba and Aleks marauding forward to provide width - an unstoppable team !!

Felt so guilty leaving out Joe, NDJ, Barry, Sterling, Sane et al. Feel guilty leaving people out of the list of people I’ve left out. What an unbelievable decade.

Ederson

Zaba
Vinny
Laporte
Kolarov

Fernandinho

Dave Silva
Yaya
Nasri

Sergio
Edin

4-1-2-1-2 Fern, sitting in, Yaya, Dave and Nasri passing the opponents to death, Zaba and Aleks marauding forward to provide width - an unstoppable team !!

Felt so guilty leaving out Joe, NDJ, Barry, Sterling, Sane et al. Feel guilty leaving people out of the list of people I’ve left out. What an unbelievable decade.

You felt guilty leaving out De Jong, but no problem with KDB? Nasri is not fit to lace his boots.

You felt guilty leaving out De Jong, but no problem with KDB? Nasri is not fit to lace his boots.
Sami is a different player to KDB. I’ve got Yaya in that role. To break down packed defences, Nasri’s faultless first touch, weight of pass and quick mind to gain half a yard on a defender to slip a pass through were taken for granted to some extent I think

Sami is a different player to KDB. I’ve got Yaya in that role. To break down packed defences, Nasri’s faultless first touch, weight of pass and quick mind to gain half a yard on a defender to slip a pass through were taken for granted to some extent I think

Well mate, it is all about opinions, but I think leaving KDB out of any side and thinking Nasri offers more, to unpick a defence, is pretty out there for me. KDB, in my opinion, has the weight of pass of Nasri, plus the desire, team ethic, long passing range, ability to cross, set pieces, long range shooting far in advance of Nasri.

Just done the bbc all time title winning team.
I've done all city players but had to put a left back in Ashley cole.
Bloody good team though.
Sterling Tevez and Sergio up top.
Kdb merlin and yaya in the middle

I'm sorry but if your midfield did not have Kev,David,YaYa and Fernandinho in it you must be watching a different City from me.
Kev has the most assists most seasons with us so your Samir point is wrong.
I'm a big fan of Samir as well.

Well mate, it is all about opinions, but I think leaving KDB out of any side and thinking Nasri offers more, to unpick a defence, is pretty out there for me. KDB, in my opinion, has the weight of pass of Nasri, plus the desire, team ethic, long passing range, ability to cross, set pieces, long range shooting far in advance of Nasri.
You’re right to say KDB has more strings to his bow by far and the prospect of him pinging in pinpoint crosses for edin possibly persuades me to change my mind but then I couldn’t have silva on the right and yaya’s role might have to alter. Decisions, decisions. Not easy being a manager, must be some reason they earn a fortune.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.