Is lockdown showing signs of breaking down ?

Yes it is, tons of gatherings, mostly youth. And strangely enough elderly in parks, sitting well inside the required distance where every cough is in the middle of the cross hairs. Social distancing is easy for the most part and it's easy to keep a distance for yourself, it's those idiots who don't take it seriously that have no patience who role up on you from behind in the stores reaching in less than a foot away while your waiting for someone else. At least say, "excuse me please, I just need this if you don't mind" and give me a chance to make some room, no problem.

Not common knowledge but around north Mcr you are allowed out after 11pm...but only on a trial bike with the baffle removed.
We must have his twin brother living near us. Early hours of the morning tear assing around. Not another sound around apart from this dickhead

first day i can really say yes, traffic jams around town i live, loads more shops opened, people walking everywhere and i got a few mates having bbq together later

We must have his twin brother living near us. Early hours of the morning tear assing around. Not another sound around apart from this dickhead
The 'look at me' brigade I call 'em.
In the old days we usedto say "Show off and come off", maybe Darwinism will take its course with these cretins...

It’s a lot busier today .

I hope he really does the right thing and follows Northern Ireland and says 6 people so long as social distancing.

we need to be hammering distance and hand washing now

it doesn’t matter if you see 1 or 6 people so long as you stay apart does it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.