UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would get confusing, however. There are a few more never wrongs that frequent BM.
domilino can be found on every thread(except the anglers) arguing with anyone and everyone ,he's like bluemoons pet Pitbull, but ill give dommy this , he know his facts, as for the ignore button, that should be banned ,its a forum with debate, not everyone will agree with things, especially if your domilino :), have a verbal sparring then back away, move on, this is football

Thanks for the clarification. Please be assured that I wasn’t trying to establish who to believe, merely stating my confusion at seemingly different messages. I didn’t mean to cause offence so again thanks for taking the time to reply.

There was no offence taken mate, I have seen the writing on the wall before.

Some people would feel more at ease if me and PB had the same info.

Personally, I'd feel more at ease if I knew two guys who are friendly and regularly speak to each other had not disappeared down an avenue of confirmation bias?

I have seen that throughout my entire working professional life. What invariably happens, a narrative is then cultivated between the two people who then convince themselves that must be the story.

I know PB speaks to very relevant people.

What I will say from a media perspective, the hardest part for me isn't getting a story, it's sitting on it, certainly in today's fast-moving social media, washing machine of shite.

We should not be lowering our standards to that of Livarpool. We at better than that. By all means employ people to find out what they have done wrong, and use it against them.

As I have said before. The time has come to fight with . Let,s see if they like it when dirt is printed about their club.

With me being in a can’t be arsed mood and looking back, are TH and PB in agreement that we will be ok, or one thinking be ok and one thinking we going to strangeways??

Both agree we should be okay, just for different reasons.

PB is suggesting we have a tonne of shit on them and that certain high ranking officials are well in the shit.

I like PB, but I can't see what he's seeing on this one

In fact it seems a little tin foil hat.

We should not be lowering our standards to that of Livarpool. We at better than that. By all means employ people to find out what they have done wrong, and use it against them.

As I have said before. The time has come to fight with . Let,s see if they like it when dirt is printed about their club.
Would love to think the clubs sleuths are on the case but the present circumstances have slowed the investigation's down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.