United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, that's a great read thanks for the link.

So, Manchester United are complaining that Football manager doesn't use the official United logo, and that using one of 14 randomly generated badges in game is harmful to their brand. Basically trying to bully the game devs into buying the rights to use the actual logos, it seems to me. Whereas I think every other league club doesn't have an issue with it, or at least hasn't said so.

Forgetting of course that they've not had an issue with it in the past, let their players accept free copies of SI of the game for years, and even let their own scouts contact SI to access the Football Manager database. Oh, and of course that the game itself states that United don't endorse the logo used in game, every time the game starts up.

Football Manager is an immensely popular game, probably something Woodward has just realised and wants a slice of, maybe this could result in a bit of long overdue bad press for the Stretford Rats.

What is it with these arseholes, popped over onto the caf to see if there is anything about the financial situation and they really have turned into the History boys. It's like they need constant validation that they are better than everyone else when really they are just needy fuckers.

4 Threads
Which team was better Rags 08 or Dippers now. (Had one about us for the last 2 years)
Who was better defensively Carrick of Busquets
Cantona 23 years later.
Rank Rag keepers over the years.

And fuck me you can't look anywhere without reading how GPC was a God like figure.

Reactions: Pam
Ha, that's a great read thanks for the link.

So, Manchester United are complaining that Football manager doesn't use the official United logo, and that using one of 14 randomly generated badges in game is harmful to their brand. Basically trying to bully the game devs into buying the rights to use the actual logos, it seems to me. Whereas I think every other league club doesn't have an issue with it, or at least hasn't said so.

Forgetting of course that they've not had an issue with it in the past, let their players accept free copies of SI of the game for years, and even let their own scouts contact SI to access the Football Manager database. Oh, and of course that the game itself states that United don't endorse the logo used in game, every time the game starts up.

Football Manager is an immensely popular game, probably something Woodward has just realised and wants a slice of, maybe this could result in a bit of long overdue bad press for the Stretford Rats.
Strange. All their logos, kits and players faces look pretty ligit on my FM20 game
23de749270292c285996693257271666.jpg

What is it with these arseholes, popped over onto the caf to see if there is anything about the financial situation and they really have turned into the History boys. It's like they need constant validation that they are better than everyone else when really they are just needy fuckers.

4 Threads
Which team was better Rags 08 or Dippers now. (Had one about us for the last 2 years)
Who was better defensively Carrick of Busquets
Cantona 23 years later.
Rank Rag keepers over the years.

And fuck me you can't look anywhere without reading how GPC was a God like figure.

The Rank Rag keepers over the years must surely be most of them
They have had some very rank keepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.