Book suggestions

Just got this for 99p from my Amazon Prime account.
Kindle version.
HOUxeSS.jpg

We Wish to Inform You That Tomorrow We Will Be Killed with Our Families (Rwandan genocide)

Very good book.

Love old Wilbur smith books. When the lions feed is one of my all time fav books. Best adventure story I’ve ever read and made me want to explore africa so much.

Middlegame by Seanan McGuire.

It's kind of strange concept for a story but I'm about 100 pages in and so far it's been uhm ...... interesting. There's been nothing to really pull me in yet though.

Out of the Dark by Gregg Hurwitz.
If you like espionage, death , assassination and all that kind of stuff it's a must read.
2 thirds through it. Great read.

Clive Cussler - Medusa, published in 2009, A typical Clive read.
About a virus that similarly started in China.

Out of the Dark by Gregg Hurwitz.
If you like espionage, death , assassination and all that kind of stuff it's a must read.
2 thirds through it. Great read.
Have you read the other Evan Smoak books? I feel like Out of the dark was a big improvement on the second book, looking forward to Into The Fire now.

Have you read the other Evan Smoak books? I feel like Out of the dark was a big improvement on the second book, looking forward to Into The Fire now.
To be honest , I've stumbled over him by accident.
Thoroughly enjoyed what I've read so far.
I'll probably try and start on the first of the tales.
Really hoping that he doesn't turn into Clive Cussler's Dirk Pitt who is now verging on a bloody ridiculous version of Johnny English.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.