COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media and bluemoaners: the virus is rampant we should be quarantining people coming in, despite we don’t know how or where and the chances are it won’t make the much difference.
Infection reducing and quarantine being introduced to ensure no second wave.
Media and bluemoaners: why the fuck are we quarantining, bloody stupid. Can’t stop to chat, just off out with my mates for a bbq in the park. *shakes head*

No. You are wrong. Exactly the time to do it now. When the R was above above 1 would have made no difference to use resources to quarantine flights, especially as there were hardly any. Flights now ramping up is the biggest threat to UK. Good job you're not in charge of scientific advice to Govt. UK tourism will gradually be eased in keeping an eye on the R

To be honest I'm starting to buy into some of the wild conspiracy theories now that are circulating I'm that disillusioned with this government.
I believe they are trying to control us like never before and I believe we will never have the freedoms we had previously.
I dont ever think we will be allowed out of this country.
It's all very sad.

To be honest I'm starting to buy into some of the wild conspiracy theories now I'm that disillusioned with this government.
I believe they are trying to control us like never before and I believe we will never have the freedoms we had previously.
It's all very sad.

they are trying to stop people dying with this horrific virus whilst trying their best to not collapse the country economically - I’m not a Tory, I think Boris has failed - but fuck me, they really are trying their best here.
Comments like yours are unfair and predictable - it’s far easier to believe whacky YouTube videos and conspiracy theory’s.

To be honest I'm starting to buy into some of the wild conspiracy theories now that are circulating I'm that disillusioned with this government.
It's all very sad.
So will you be downloading the track and trace app?

they are trying to stop people dying with this horrific virus whilst trying their best to not collapse the country economically - I’m not a Tory, I think Boris has failed - but fuck me, they really are trying their best here.
Comments like yours are unfair and predictable - it’s far easier to believe whacky YouTube videos and conspiracy theory’s.

I voted Tory and I like johnson but sorry they have lost the plot this week.

It's all very sad.
Nut jobbery.
Try a pint or two.

No. You are wrong. Exactly the time to do it now. When the R was above above 1 would have made no difference to use resources to quarantine flights, especially as there were hardly any. Flights now ramping up is the biggest threat to UK. Good job you're not in charge of scientific advice to Govt. UK tourism will gradually be eased in keeping an eye on the R
Tourism? There will be nowt left.

Why is someone coming here from a country with R less than ours more likely to spread it than anyone already here?

It's all very sad.
You will need a bigger boat

Sensing a slight change in tone from Devi here, that she believes there's a chance that the scientists who believe it's on its way out *might* be right. But either way, she's absolutely correct in how we, both the UK and it's devolved parliaments should be conducting themselves right now. If the 'second wave' doesn't take place then brilliant, but it's absolutely vital that we should be preparing in the assumption that it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.