Netflix Recommendations

I thought he was a bit of a dick at times but overall a decent funny genuine guy. I like him.

The highlights of the games were great. Overall though I felt dizzy by the way the doc shifted timelines so much.
I remember all the Play-off series and games from the 90s, but it did cross my mind that anyone just watching for the documentary who didn’t watch the games back then would struggle with that.

Especially going from the Indiana 1998 series to the Indiana series a few years earlier.

I remember all the Play-off series and games from the 90s, but it did cross my mind that anyone just watching for the documentary who didn’t watch the games back then would struggle with that.

Especially going from the Indiana 1998 series to the Indiana series a few years earlier.
I remember picking the Bulls as the team I would support when they had basketball on the telly in the 90's. I felt slightly dirty for picking a winning team to follow but thought I'm putting in the hard yards with City I deserve a bit of glory.

Just watched "The Jinx - The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst"

Documentary originally made in 2015, now back on Netflix.

Chilling, rivetting with a jaw-dropping ending.

6 episodes, 45 minutes each, so can do it al in one evening.

Abducted in plain sight is the craziest fucking programme ever . Brilliant

liked staircase, evil genius and making a murderer

when they see us Is brilliant

Watched the film The 12th Man last night.

True story, quite amazing story!
Norwegian and German with English subtitles.

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.