Holiday advice

Just to update this for anyone remotely interested, we ended up not paying the £600 left on the deposit but were able to change our booking to next summer. Means the outstanding balance isn’t due now until May next year which buys us a bit of time.

Done the same also with Cyprus haha go every year where you going?

I took the cash refund from TUI earlier this week.
My concern for next years holidays is that the price will be significantly higher than for this years.
Therefore any one changing for next year bear this in mind

I took the cash refund from TUI earlier this week.
My concern for next years holidays is that the price will be significantly higher than for this years.
Therefore any one changing for next year bear this in mind

I booked a Jet2 package to Lanzarote for late September through Hays Travel a while ago. Contacted Hays yesterday to move the holiday to a later date and they have played a blinder and found me the same holiday in late April 21 for the same money plus an extra day.

Personally, I’m still happy to jump on plane to Portugal, if allowed, in the summer. Seems to flip flop in the media, one minute sounds like no chance then last night reports that it may well be open for “business” with the UK by July. I just figure that it’d be nice to get a change of scenery, and more importantly if Airbnb and EasyJet aren’t going to allow me to cancel then I’m not kissing goodbye to 2k.

Personally, I’m still happy to jump on plane to Portugal, if allowed, in the summer. Seems to flip flop in the media, one minute sounds like no chance then last night reports that it may well be open for “business” with the UK by July. I just figure that it’d be nice to get a change of scenery, and more importantly if Airbnb and EasyJet aren’t going to allow me to cancel then I’m not kissing goodbye to 2k.

im in exactly the same situation.

booked to Portugal 8th Aug; staying in a private rental for a week and then a hotel for another week. I have until 6th June to cancel the private accommodation to get a full refund......I can wait until end of June to cancel the hotel to get a full refund.......what to do.

I think I’m going to cancel the private accom next week if govt plans are not clear followed by the hotel at the end of June....I’m flying with BA so can take a voucher and book next year.

I am still holding out hope I might get across to the Balkans and Eastern Europe later in the summer.

Given we have had pretty much glorious weather from the start of April it is an absolute certainty that it will start pissing down soon and will continue to do so all fucking summer. Cant be doing with being stuck in that for months on end.

Easyjet routes restarting from June 15th

• Belfast - Birmingham
  • Belfast - Bristol
  • Belfast - Edinburgh
  • Belfast - Glasgow
  • Belfast - London Gatwick
  • Belfast - Liverpool
  • Belfast - Newcastle
  • Birmingham - Belfast
  • Bristol - Belfast
  • Edinburgh - Belfast
  • Edinburgh - London Gatwick
  • Glasgow - Belfast
  • Glasgow - London Gatwick
  • Inverness - London Gatwick
  • Isle of Man - London Gatwick
  • Isle of Man - Liverpool
  • London Gatwick - Belfast
  • London Gatwick - Edinburgh
  • London Gatwick - Glasgow
  • London Gatwick - Inverness
  • London Gatwick - Isle of Man
  • London Gatwick - Nice
  • Liverpool - Belfast
  • Liverpool - Isle of Man
  • Newcastle - Belfast

France have imposed a 14 day quarantine on all arrivals from the UK from June 9th.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.