Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me we have 2 choices now, we sell for what we want, or we let rot in the reserves. I may be a needy person but then so is Pep because he neither knows whats happening to Sane either, yet he has said many times he will not keep a player who wants to leave, we can no longer trust Sane to give his all and he can not trust that big bonus to be there in 12 months
We didn't make yaya rot in the reserves and we won't make this kid do it either,it is totally unproductive and damages squad harmony,we use him till he sold or he leaves,anything else would be stupid

I don’t understand in these times why any team would pay £50m for a player that they can get for free a year later. Doesn’t make any sense to me.
Bayern will want a boost and if they pay 30m it may be the difference in the CL next season which is worth more. He will be sold, not for as much as we want but that’s life.

I don’t understand in these times why any team would pay £50m for a player that they can get for free a year later. Doesn’t make any sense to me.

Because everyone will want him for free and there's no guarantee they would get him.

Or even someone else will come on and buy him at that bargain price...

Bayern will want a boost and if they pay 30m it may be the difference in the CL next season which is worth more. He will be sold, not for as much as we want but that’s life.
And £50 Mill for Sane even in these times is a steal. Just shows how player power is so prevalent

And £50 Mill for Sane even in these times is a steal. Just shows how player power is so prevalent

I do not think it would be a steal but see that as fair value. You always have to see that injury, too. Maybe I watch the wrong players but the ones I watched always had problems in the season after the comeback. To come back to old shape usually takes as long as the injury.

And the transfermarket this season will be very special...

I do not think it would be a steal but see that as fair value. You always have to see that injury, too. Maybe I watch the wrong players but the ones I watched always had problems in the season after the comeback. To come back to old shape usually takes as long as the injury.

And the transfermarket this season will be very special...
To paraphrase Mandy Rice Davies, well you would say that.

Reactions: nmc
We didn't make yaya rot in the reserves and we won't make this kid do it either,it is totally unproductive and damages squad harmony,we use him till he sold or he leaves,anything else would be stupid
When did YaYa not sign a new deal offered to him.

` stupid`Does that include playing a player with no interest in giving 100%, seem to remember Yaya getting dropped in both teams by Pep regularly, and a whole lot of disharmony, as i have said if an offer comes in that is acceptable so be it, but anything else is a slur on our owners business acumen, plus Sane does have to make a decision as Covid 19 has changed the face of transfers with wages and ultimately signing on fees dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.