Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I see that the PL boss Richard Masters is rubbing his hands at the idea of the gravy train starting again in June. The blinkered buffoon said
"I do believe we can appeal to fans not to congregate outside football grounds or go to other people's houses to watch football matches in contravention of government guidelines."
That fücking idiot obviously doesn’t know what dipper clowns are like.
Don’t worry Richard , I won’t be anywhere near your disgusting , fake , so-called football games but if thousands or even hundreds turn up & spread the disease to each other i’m Sure it will all have been worth it .

I see that the PL boss Richard Masters is rubbing his hands at the idea of the gravy train starting again in June. The blinkered buffoon said
"I do believe we can appeal to fans not to congregate outside football grounds or go to other people's houses to watch football matches in contravention of government guidelines."

To he fair not just liverpool fans, the general public around where I live seem to have scraped any social distancing. Beaches packed , groups walking around town jet ski's and the ones with a kite boards.etc. More people visiting down my road, the traffic on the roads is back to normal mad driving. It has a look and feel around here that lockdown, social distancing is all over. Only place that seem to be keeping it up are the big shops.
Going by what's going on around here I think it's highly likely liverpool fans will turn up in groups by the ground, after it happening on beaches , parks, high streets all ready

We'll never have a better chance to win CL. Draw vs Madrid and 3 wins needed. Players are fresh, no fight for the title like rest of contenders (apart PSG, but they're not playing league games and that could be problem for them), it's really a great opportunity.
Especially now Laporte should be fit as well, would be great to see Sane ripping people apart before he goes as well especially TAA, the twat deserves some pay back.

I would imagine areas such as Cornwall have had enough half-wits invading the area to know that certain people will defy any ban on public gatherings. I know I won't be going to the Etihad whenever the season starts unless I believe it's safe to do so, so I assume I may possibly be missing games next season, even though I will be renewing in the hope everything is back to normal.

Just read that Nigel Pearson's 86 year old dad has had to move out of his home because of "project restart", that's a ridiculous state of affairs.

Yes ridiculous but why didnt Pearson make a stand like his captain and refuse to go back?. There is no way I would move my dad out, I miss my late dad every single day. I would guess Pearson isnt short of a few bob which would make it easier for him to refuse to go back to work. Still it's his decision just not the one I would have made.

Another 2 Watford players have gone into self isolation after family members tested positive and yet the circus continues.

Ok this is through personal experience this week.

parent with Alzheimer’s taken into hospital not Covid related. Private room. Only people in room are drs & nurses in full ppe. First 3 Covid test are negative & now 1 positive test! Wtf they almost sent her home too as she lives with us.

dr tells me test are only 70% accurate. Several drs tested neg then went off with Covid!

Are footballers getting a better / more accurate test ?

It’s clear these test are not accurate.
Total shambles

Great news La Liga now announced its restarting. Looks like the Prem are being the most cautious which in understandable. Barely any new cases in London any more, rest of UK a couple of weeks behind will be totally safe by the time the boys kick a ball. Have to say this has been handled excellently by the footballing bodies. Everyone knows the risk is pretty much nil for the players but was right to hold it off until mid June.

Great news La Liga now announced its restarting. Looks like the Prem are being the most cautious which in understandable. Barely any new cases in London any more, rest of UK a couple of weeks behind will be totally safe by the time the boys kick a ball. Have to say this has been handled excellently by the footballing bodies. Everyone knows the risk is pretty much nil for the players but was right to hold it off until mid June.
Pathetic attempt at fishing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.