1-6.....

Did I hear that old whiskey nose said in his book they were the better team in this game?

Did I hear that old whiskey nose said in his book they were the better team in this game?
Like he did in his book about the 5-1.....
Said the rags were on top until the players were taken off as fans spilled onto the pitch.... in the 3rd minute....
Then he claimed Slippery Jim hardly had a save to make.... (Presumably he means other than the 5 that went past him!)

I can't believe how bad we were for the first 20 minutes until we scored. Our fan's as usual are first class.
It's easily forgotten. If we went in at HT 1 (or even 2) behind, we couldn't really have complained too much. They just went to pieces in the second half, and the JFE red card pretty much did for them. That, and the lunacy of chasing the game when they were three down. That last five minutes, when we chalked up numbers 4, 5 and 6,was just madness on their account. And, it could be argued, ultimately cost them the title. We had a GD 6 better than them come 13/5. So; +3 for us and - 3 for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.