Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

To he fair not just liverpool fans, the general public around where I live seem to have scraped any social distancing. Beaches packed , groups walking around town jet ski's and the ones with a kite boards.etc. More people visiting down my road, the traffic on the roads is back to normal mad driving. It has a look and feel around here that lockdown, social distancing is all over. Only place that seem to be keeping it up are the big shops.
Going by what's going on around here I think it's highly likely liverpool fans will turn up in groups by the ground, after it happening on beaches , parks, high streets all ready

correct Celtic fans did it this week

Until fans are allowed to attend, whenever that will be, football will slowly die in a sterile and emotionless environment.

Watching the Dortmund game I have to disagree. Players just as commited as usual and now they're getting up to match fitness the competitiveness is exactly the same.

If the new head of the Premier League Mr Richard Masters really believes that crowds will not gather outside football stadiums, he must flushed his brains down the toilet last time he went to the toilet.

I am 100% sure that at grounds that are near housing estates e.g. Liverpool it will be impossible to stop fans gathering the police will have no choice but to let them gather near the ground. Where there are to many fans outside the ground what will the police do then. Will they go to the club and say open the ground as it is safer to let them into the ground then leave them outside.

The only way to stop this is to have kick off"s at something like 1.00am-2-00am in the morning, but there is no way he would agree to that. In fact Richard Masters hasn't a clue what he should do.

The best thing for him to do is to call this season null and void, but his hands are tied, by the old big 4.

I see that the PL boss Richard Masters is rubbing his hands at the idea of the gravy train starting again in June. The blinkered buffoon said
"I do believe we can appeal to fans not to congregate outside football grounds or go to other people's houses to watch football matches in contravention of government guidelines."
That fücking idiot obviously doesn’t know what dipper clowns are like.
It's not just dipper clowns, it's the whole fucking country to be honest. You just have to see how a bit of sun fills up the beaches , parks , take away ice cream parlours and cafes, and latterly the great idea of take away pubs. We have learnt nothing

It's not just dipper clowns, it's the whole fucking country to be honest. You just have to see how a bit of sun fills up the beaches , parks , take away ice cream parlours and cafes, and latterly the great idea of take away pubs. We have learnt nothing
Not true! We have been schooled this afternoon in how brilliantly the PL/FA have conducted themselves in getting footy back.

Bit over dramatic. It's safe to play the sport again why wouldn't they do it. Best time to do it now as if it does return it will be in winter so will probably have to lock down again. Football being played in a safe environment isn't going to make the virus any worse believe it or not.
It hangs on what you consider a 'safe environment' . Its questionable. Secondly the Premier League competition stopped the moment the games were suspended. Anything that happens from now on in footballing terms is unique and done solely for financial reasons and to get Liverpool over the line

Not true! We have been schooled this afternoon in how brilliantly the PL/FA have conducted themselves in getting footy back.
mmmm just reread Blue 69's posts. Yep you're right, i have misread the situation. No reason to exercise caution any longer. The sun is out , the beaches are full, we all survived, why did anyone worry?

Any Scouse fucker that gets off any train before City v dippers should be Batton charged back on the next train back. Any caught near the ground should be heavily fined or birched.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.