Other teams’ new kits

JDHKWYEVPNENTCICGK7K4JOHFU.jpg

Was that the Associate Members Cup final against Burnley? I was there with my Burnley-supporting mate. Was a good day out. What I can remember of it.

Was that the Associate Members Cup final against Burnley? I was there with my Burnley-supporting mate. Was a good day out. What I can remember of it.

It was sponsored by Sherpa Vans at the time, May 1988. 'Oh we'll really shake em up when we win the Sherpa Cup!"

I actually missed the final as I played myself the ssme day in my home town in a charity match against the Eastenders football team!

I wouldn't have the chance of seeing Wolves at Wembley again until April 2019 when we faced Watford in the FA Cup Semi

It was sponsored by Sherpa Vans at the time, May 1988. 'Oh we'll really shake em up when we win the Sherpa Cup!"

I actually missed the final as I played myself the ssme day in my home town in a charity match against the Eastenders football team!

I wouldn't have the chance of seeing Wolves at Wembley again until April 2019 when we faced Watford in the FA Cup Semi

Which you bottled thankfully

Does anyone recall either a Spanish or Portugese team that had a large bee or fly on the front of their jersey. My son had one years ago but cannot remember the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.