COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have asked that once and then gone on to other issues. Many questions were asking the transport guy about things such as whether the police spoke to Cummings, whether Johnson knew and when he knew etc. Mainly all things he wouldn't have the answer to. They can spend all day slagging off Cummings on the news and in the papers if they wish.

I understand that point scoring against the government is of more interest to you but I (and am sure millions of others) would prefer to actually get some info about the virus during these briefings.
That last bit of your post is rubbish,those two have just said it is ok to do the opposite of what they have had us doing for three months,as they are saying what he did was right we need it clarified as to what us plebs can do,we have been told to be really strict and by and large the public have stuck to it at great personal cost

Last edited:
Journos ask lots of questions - not focussing on important stuff
Journos ask too few questions - pandering to the govt/avoiding questioning the government

Either lead to partisan grandstanding here!

‘he has friends in London who could have looked after his child’ you know this as a fact? Not sure if you have children but parents would not just hand their kids over to friends. I know I wouldn’t for a number of reasons.
He took the child in case him and his wife became ill,they could have stayed home in isolation having their food delivered in london,a family member who wasn't ill or isolating could have collected the child if they both became too ill,the child is the excuse to go where he went

we need it clarified as to what us plebs can do,we have been told to be really strict and by and large the public have stuck to it at great personal cist

You really believe that was the motivation behind the questions?

If we have stuck to it, then we already know what we can and should do, regardless of what one other individual does.

'There is a safeguarding clause in the advice' - Dr Jenny Harries

Is there,has anyone heard that in the last three months? Genuine question because I don't think I have heard that ,has it has been explained and repeated with the stay at home message

He took the child in case him and his wife became ill,they could have stayed home in isolation having their food delivered in london,a family member who wasn't ill or isolating could have collected the child if they both became too ill,the child is the excuse to go where he went

Again, how do you know a family member could have collected the child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.